From: <d_barker@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 9:04 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial vs House Which won? (long, for entertainment
value only)

> Ahh, it's good to know I'm not the only one that causes these kinds of
problems for my self. But wait, you heard it here folks. And the seed was
planted by Kenyon. FREE RANGE IMPERIALS! The Tulip fields of Washington
better get their licks in while they can. I can see it now. 40 acres of '56
Imperials here...60 acres of '67 Imperials there(bred to grow mostly into
haze greens, of course)...and so on. What a site it will be. Then gas them
up and head them across the plains. Reminiscent of the great buffalo herds.
I love it!