Imperial vs House Which won? (long, for entertainment valueonly)

Imperial vs House Which won? (long, for entertainment valueonly)

Ahh, it's good to know I'm not the only one that causes these kinds of problems
for my self. But wait, you heard it here folks. And the seed was planted by
Kenyon. FREE RANGE IMPERIALS! The Tulip fields of Washington better get their
licks in while they can. I can see it now. 40 acres of '56 Imperials here...60
acres of '67 Imperials there(bred to grow mostly into haze greens, of
course)...and so on. What a site it will be. Then gas them up and head them
across the plains. Reminiscent of the great buffalo herds. I love it!

Dave
'67 Haze Green Sedan