Gary Goers

Hi list as promised here is up date on Gary Goers, as stated before I
received his catalog in about 2.5 weeks, looked it over and on August 18th I
followed his instructions and mailed in my order along with my check for Hood
pad and clips and a couple of other things, nothing to hard to come by if you
know shere to go, On Sept.4th I received all of the parts requested along
with a copy of my order form.  I cannot remember getting better service from
any of my Brand X's suppliers, maybe it was because I did not E-Mail him, fax
him or call him, did as he asked when he sent me the catalog, use the mail.
I think some of the people waiting a long time may have ordered hard to get
parts or their orders got lost in the shuffle.
dickedo32 with 67 Imp Conv