Rust Repair

Used about a gallon of both over the years.  POR is
TOUGH!!! Nearly impossible to sand once it has
hardened.  Corolless is much easier to sand and not as
tough.

Price is the same.

I use POR for undercarriages, frames, inside doors,
etc, places I don't need to sand.  I use Corolless to
kill the rust on panels I will paint.

Kerryp