Please Welcome Jim Poltrock

Quoting chrysler1978@xxxxxxxxxxx:

> New Subscriber(s): Jim Poltrock
> Email Address is: polty6@xxxxxxxxxx
> Member Location: SE Wisconsin
>
> Car(s) owned: None yet.  I am on the prowl for a 62-68 Crown 2 or 4 door
> or
> a LeBaron.

Jim and all.  Welcome to the club.  There is a 68 Imperial sedan (shown to me
by Mike P.) on e-bay right now, would be just perfect for you!

This car is very similar to my 68 sedan, only in apparently better cosmetic
condition.  Somebody PLEASE save it.  As a side note, the sedan is probably the
rarest of all the 67-68s, because it was built in smaller numbers of all
(except the ragtop) combined with the fact its has less "value".  Still, very
nicely appointed, and certainly more rigid body structure than the hardtops.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1856879285
D^2, 68 Sedan, 68 Lebaron (hardtop)