Chroming in Canada Question(60 Imperial)

Chroming in Canada Question(60 Imperial)

I have a referral for Fairmont Electro-Plating in Calgary ,Canada.  Anyone have experience with them?  Secondly, plan to ship pieces to them from Kalispell, MT.  Folks at Fairmont told me shipping up is no problem, but that rechromed parts are picked up, not sent back.  My restorer says there is a problem with duty at the border but not quite sure.  Anyone know how to get stuff back without paying a hefty duty that wrecks the lower costs for having stuff done in Canada?????

Any help would be most appreciated.  This IS Imperial related as the car in question is a 60 Convertible under resto.

Thanks, Henry in Berkeley, CA 61/60