How to get to sender's e-mail address??

> I Want to respond to Sachiko & Tony privately.  Don't
know
> how to find their e-mail  address as message states
> "From:  Sachiko & tony".

In my Yahoo.com mailbox, the "Sachiko & Tony" section of
the original message, below your addition, is in blue,
indicating that it is an active "link" of some sort.

I right clicked on it, asked for "properties" and their
address was revealed, which I was then able to cut & paste
into a blank message. Left clicking the link as if to use
it as one would expect would work yeilded just the first
name/word "sachiko" with no address info of any sort, and
it appeared unuseable.

Interestingly, I beleve that our IML group uses yahoo
groups(?) in some way.  My free yahoo mailbox is able to
discern between the sender and the IML mailing list server
as the sender.  I am able to add addresses of IML post-ers
with no additional work - I just click "add to address
book" and it grabs them.  Perhaps not so if other than
Yahoo.com email accts.

-Kenyon