Dual Master Cylinder brake line routing

there is a stop on the piston that will operate the front brakes with
out rear pressure,,.this was one of the main reasions the car companys
switch to duel master cylinders,,.it also workes in reverse..i us mid
80s dodge van masters on all my imperials and desotos..no properting
valves needed because you have 2 slaves up front and one in the rear per
wheel..rick