1966-1975 Imperial reliability

I drive a 66 as a daily driver 30 miles each way to work. Reliability of
major components is very good - the support bearing in the driveshaft
will probably need replaced mainly from age deterioration. Window motors
are another weak area but not a show stopper. Later 67-70 disk brake
rotors are hard to find, and the later autotemp A/C units are hard to
repair. Best to findone with manual A/C. In  general very reliable cars
if they weren't abused badly by a previous owner.

Greg Acker
66 Crown
51 Sedan