Anniston Meet/Deadline September 7.

If you are a new member or you haven't been to one of
the Anniston Meets before, I wholeheartedly encourage
you to consider attending!

The Anniston meet is unique among car shows for
several reasons.  For one thing, it's pretty much
dedicated to Packards and Imperials, and I doubt
there's another event in the US with such a focus.
What's even more fun, however, is the fact that you
actually have the chance to DRIVE most of the cars at
the meet (a polite request to the owner is definitely
in order, or course).  So not only do you get to see a
group of your favorite cars, but you have the chance
to really get to experience what it's like to be on
the road in them.

Visit http://www.imperialclub.com/Events for pictures
from previous meets -- and come join us at Anniston!