welcome back Hugh

We've missed your stories about our wonderful cars, and it will be a pleasure
to have you back again. It is always a tragedy when one of our Forward Look
friends leaves us!
Bill '59 Crown
Made it through the So. Cal. Summer running strong, but I wouldn't want to
drive it in a parade! She hates city driving.