Who was first with fins?

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1957/FwdLkAd/index.htm

With the assistance of Steve Bryan, custodian of the
1957-59 OIC pages, the Forward Look ads are now present on
the club website.  The one with the fish explaining that
Chrysler was not first with fins is one of my all-time
favorites.

Please note that the hi-res, printable versions are not
available on most or all items at this time, but are coming
soon!

----

As a result of the recent recruiting campaign for
volunteers, I can now report that we have almost all years
after WWII covered by volunteers, with big things planned
for the 1990's section, as well as a few other dreams that
aren't far enough along to announce yet officially.

Hopefully, the next 6 months will be a period of expansion
and filling in the gaps at our already well rounded-out
club website.

Stay tuned!!!

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area