Please Welcome Dennis McDonough

New Subscriber(s): Dennis McDonough
Email Address is: dmcdonough@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Plymouth, Massachusetts

Car(s) owned: None

Self-Introduction: I've been a MOPAR fan for a couple of decades now. Having
recently
moved to S.E. Mass., I was driving around familiarizing myself with
the area. I spotted a late 50's Chrysler sitting half hidden in a
near by yard.[ This was about the time of Chrysler's introduction of
the 300M. As you all know, the commercial waxes nostalgic with the
300's of the past, trying to stir up an emotional connection.] Well
I knew the car in the yard was close, but not exact. So I did some
research to discern the exact make and model. That's how my passion
with the 55-56 300,Imperial,New Yorker,and Windsor came about.

Den