Looking for Berkeley/Richmond Mechanic.

> > I own a '66 Crown Imperial and I need help finding a
> reasonably priced mechanic
> > who enjoys working on Imperials in my area, El Cerrito,
> Calif.

It's not exactly Richmond, but South San Francisco is home
to Commons Auto Parts and Machine shop.  Very Imp freindly
and quite reputable.  I dont really ask how much any more,
just ask them to do it because I know that it will get done
correctly.  The yhave space and won't preemptively charge
storage, actually woorks best for me to leave it awhile...

Complete Machine shop - Glenn is a drivetrain/propeller
shaft expert.

Run by the Common Brothers
915 airport Blvd
SSF - CA

Just south of the Oyster Point Overpass, West side frontage
road across from Levitz and next to the 76 station visible
from the freeway.  Look for the chain link fencing.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious