New '73 Imperial Page

Hi Folks,

A new profile of Rob Houghton's '73 Imperial LeBaron
has been added to the web site at
http://www.imperialclub.com/yearbyyear/1973/houghton/.

Have a look and enjoy!

As always, if you would like pictures of your
Imperial(s) added to the web site, please let us know!
 Your photos and stories about your cars really add to
the content of our site and club.  For more
information, please feel free to contact me at
Imperial1971@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Elijah

=====
-- "My samoyed is smarter than your honor student."