My 68 Imp for sale again

Hello all,
I know it seems as if I am on a roller coaster, sell, not sell.  Well the ride
has reached the end.  I am selling my Imperial.  It is listed as of today in
the IML CLassified.  It is a very nice car and I would like it to stay that
way, that is why I am selling it.  I am in school full time and working full
time and plan on going to work overseas in the next few years.  I don't have
the time to devote to this car as it deserves.  I will miss it but would be
ever so grateful if a kind soul from the IML or a wanna-be IMLer got the car.
That way I know it would be in the hands of someone who would appreciate this
fine auto.
  Some that know me would think this is due to pressure from my wife, who does
not like old cars, but it is not, it's from reality slamming the door in my
face.  I plan on listing it on ebay in the next few days.  Take care...

Mitch McDonald
68 Imperial Crown 4DHT

Pre-order the NEW Netscape 7.0 browser. Reserve your FREE CD and pay only $2.99
shipping and handling. http://cd.netscape.com/promo_one/

http://webmail.netscape.com/