manuals on the web site

Quoting Roger Farrar <tenpalms@xxxxxxx>:

> Just out of curiousity, what are the
> legal and/or ethical implications of
> putting such copyrighted material
> on the website?

No legal expert either, but this material was printed 30-40 years ago, so there
may be no legal issue.  Its still better to have the real thing (in its proper
book form).  I had for a while a manual copied from the original, and operated
like that for a while.  When I got my 2nd 68, I "inherited" the real thing, and
now its so much easier to look up things.  So, these books will not become
entirely obsolete.  Hopefully, the only implication will be a possible
reduction in the sale price of these books due to the "competition".
D^2