Use of "Imperial" name(plate)

Hi Imperialists,

The name Imperial was used by the English company Humber as well.

I owned a 1965-66 model can't remember which year it was.

The base model was the hawk then came the super snipe then at the top of the
tree was the Humber Imperial.

My car had rear speaker volume control and rear heater with a glass screen
behind the drivers bench seat and power steering.

Strangely enough humber was part of the Roots group that was taken over by
chrysler in the seventies then sold on to Renault of France i think.

Neil Thorpe.
82 black Imperial. London England.