gas gauge

Mike,

At each fill up, set the trip meter back to zero, then you will know that at
least you should go 200 miles before needing more fuel.  To be on the safe
side, I always figure I am getting 10 miles per gallon, even though most of
my Imperials with the 440 will do much better than that, at least on the open
road.

Bill/Imp, 68's

Have two with black interiors with blue green seat belts.