Help! 1975 Imperial won't start

Hi all!
   I have a mystery I need help with!   I have a 75
Imperial all stock 440 which was running perfect until
one day when it will not start at all.  It is not
getting any spark off the coil except when the key is
turned off.   We replaced the balast resistor, the
electronic ignition module and the coil.  All with no
change.  no spark at all until the key is turned off
when there is 1 spark.   Any ideas about a possible
solution?

Thanks!
Jeff