67 stalling after idle

Craig, my first guess is the car is running too rich.  May be you want to lower
the level of the floats in the carb.  It sounds like in order to restart it you
need a lof of gas.  That's an indication of rich mixture.  In fact, if you see
puffs of black smoke when it first starts again, then that's your problem for
sure.
D^2, 2x68s, also Austin TX (we can get together if you want to)

Quoting Greg_Graham@xxxxxxxx: