how many are left? Who Knows?

--- kenyon wills and Imperialist, On these questions:

> Do you register your driver?
> Your project?
> Your stripped parts car chassis?
> That one in the museum?
> The one in the guy's yard down the street who
> doesn't have
> a computer?
> What about the 150 at Lowell Howe's place that will
> never
> drive again?
> Etc. Etc.

The Studebaker Golden Hawk club did all this and
listed them as parts, projects, parts and junked  know
where 95% of the Packard powered Hawks are ,were ,
was.  He had an advantage that we probably won't have
and that was access to original factory delievery
invoices! Now they are rarer than your typical
Imperial but if the rarer Imps wanted to do this they
probably could get close. And yes the computer
literate looked out for the non computer literate and
posted for them. It was a great advantage looking for
parts!
If Ya want to bad enough, it could be done but what a
daunting task!
Thad
The ImpPoster