Odd Messages from Arran

Hello Everyone;
 If any of you get an odd e-mail message from me, or a blank one, with an attachment please be carefull not to open it. There is a walrus going around my area and I am presently running a scan to make sure I am not infected. Even if I am not infected, my name maybe in someone else's address book who is. Other then that I think most people are smart enough to figure out that I don't design games or write in broken english.
Best Regards
Arran Foster