rim blow switch/was rubber gaskets

----- Original Message -----
From: "kenyon wills" <imperialist60@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: IML: rejeuvenating rubber gaskets

> --- Mark McDonald <tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Could this possibly work on the rubber in a rimblow horn,
> > like the '71 has?

In the Dec '01 Mopar Collector's Guide there is an article on new,
reproduction Rim Blow horn switches. Yes, fellow Imperialists, the ones used
on the 'Cuda's, Chargers, Road Runners,etc. also fit our Imperials.  These
are not too difficult to change, I've transferred a "good" used one from one
steering wheel to another, the worst part was removing the "petrified" old
one, I literally had to "CHIP" it out of the little trough it sits in....

Here's the contact info for the new ones,

Northwest Performance

12636 Waddell Creek Rd.

Olympia,WA 98512

phone: 360-943-6633

I have no Idea how much he wants for them, but these usually bring $100 plus
on ebay for NOS ones...

Chris
 72 Lebaron...