Imperial Styling

John Galt replied:
clip > I hope yours is in perfect shape, cause that is
what makes you so proud when you drive it, not to show off, but just to be
shepherding such an elegant masterpiece of human engineering.

Thanks John, I only just got my 1959 Imperial in December, after years of
lusting after them, every time I saw one. It is not in perfect shape yet, but
a lot better than when I picked it out of the field it was sitting in for the
last six years or so. It is a California car and has no rust, and I was able
to bring back a shine to the paint, but as of yet have still not waxed it,
since I am working on areas where the paint has grown thin, like on the fin
tops. It looks good enough to get plenty of oooh's and ahhh's wherever I take
it, and when I am driving it I feel like the king of the road. I consider
that car like a drivable piece of artwork, but I am still reluctant to bring
it to shows due to the poor condition of the interior. It will look better
than showroom when I get done with it, that is my goal!
Bill '59 Crown