Imperial, hot-rods, and site content

Sure, I can do a write up on my project... would be
several pages long if you want to know about the whole
thing.

Only problem for now is that my digital camera is
still in the shop getting repaired (been gone since
Jan!!!). Hopefully I'll get it back before it snows so
that I can have something to show other then a snow
bank (my last project had a site were I did get a
whole roll of film of my project car when it was a
snow bank!).

Were should I post/submit such a write up? I've almost
no pictures to show as of now though... I think
somewhere I have a few undeveloped pictures on the
ends of rolls....