Collectible Automobile

hello, my name is matt
i own a 91 chrysler imperail.
i have always loved imperials, but my family was not rich enough to afoord
one, so my dad bought newports.
when day, i say an ad for a 91 imperial.
the car had about 31.000 miles on it. this was in 1996.
i bought the car for 7500 hundred dollars. the man selling it had to due to
the fact that his wife was going to prison(that is another story)
anyway,i finally have my imperial,
i also drive a 1987 merced benz 420sel and a 1990 old tornado trofeo.
the address you are looking for is "collectable automabile
7373 nroth cicero ave
lincolnwood,il 60646
you might want to get an old issue which features the story of imperial with
some great photos
it is the agust 1987 issue #060, when you send for the order form, you will
get a order form for back issues.
matt