'68 Dream Car

Hi all.

I just read the article in Collectible Automobile about the 67-68s.

When I was a kid, our next-door neighbor had a dark blue 68.  Man, I loved
that car!  It was beautiful.  He was an older gentleman who ended up passing
away.

The car sat in his driveway for a year or so.  I begged my father to buy the
car for me (I was 14 at the time) but he said that it was too big of a car
for me.  (Not to mention that we would have nowhere to keep it!)  It couldn't
have had too many miles on it, as he hardly drove it.

One day a man, I assume a relative, came and took the car away.  I don't know
what ever happened to it.  :-(

Sure wish I could've gotten it.  It was nice to read about what kind of car
it really was.

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

83 Imp, beige,