NEW: SOMEONE was looking for a 64-6 tilt/tele column and a/f radio???

NEW: SOMEONE was looking for a 64-6 tilt/tele column and a/f radio???

whom ever was looking for the tilt tele column for the 64-66 Imperial and the am/fm radio for one???????

I have both available.........just accuired a 66 2dr.

please contact me off list.

thanks........bigdog1....phil jr