Where can I find spare wheels for my 66

At 10:35 PM 7/29/02, you wrote:

>Looking for two spare wheels for my 66. This car has drums all around, so
>where do i look and are they interchangable with other 15 inch mopars?
>
>The best I remember, this is a 5" bolt pattern. I think some later model
>Dodge trucks have them as well as some Ford trucks.

However, my Imperial, a 1963, has a unique rim. It is almost like a cop car
rim in that it has holes all around it for cooling.
I needed one for my spare and got it from one of the vendors on this list.
Murray Parks or Lowell will probably have what you want, or you can even do
a web search. There's a place called Imperial Heaven that parts alot of
these cars out.
Danno