Collectible Autos and Imperials

Don't feel that way!  It's really the other way around: the '67 was actually
the trial run for the '68, which is the year they finally got it right.

(They couldn't even put the trim in the right place on the sides of the '67s!
I mean, come on.  What were they thinking?)

In '69 they knew they couldn't improve on perfection, so they changed
directions & came up with the fuselage look.

(Crawling into my bunker now . . . )

MM