One more good reason for owning an Imperial in Europe

One more good reason for owning an Imperial in Europe

Apart from the obvious reasons of enjoying the style, drive and sheer
extravagance of an Imperial in the U.K, there is one other advantage that
compels me to drive both my  '61 Imp or my '76 Eldo convertible every day.....

It is my personal "one fingered salute" to the army of car-hating
beaurocrats, politicians and do-gooders who are making motoring such a misery
on this side of the Atlantic. If they had their way we would all be riding in
pedal cars.

In my small way, I campaign against these enemies of freedom and nothing
gives me greater pleasure than to see the looks of disapproval when I arrive
at a venue where the latest anti-car measures are being discussed. My
Imperial is the symbol of everything these people hate and I will give it up
when they cut my dead hands off the steering wheel.

O.K. rant over.

All the best

Tony V.