'67 Crown 4 dr. parts car

Thought this might be of interest to some of you. A friend of mine has rescued a '67 Crown 4 dr. h.t. from the crusher. It's badly weathered, but the body is very straight. It was a running car, but the motor and transmission are already spoken for, as are the front rotors and the idler arm. The great news is that the black leather interior is in excellent shape! All power windows (including vents) work, and the car has the tilt/telescope steering column. The car is located in Oceanside, NY (Long Island) at Auto Sound & Security. Call 516 568-9412 and speak to Mark. He's very reasonable and easy to deal with. I hope this will help out some people on the list.

Ross Klein
'56 Imperial sedan, two-tone green
'68 Imperial sedan, bronze/beige
'78 NYB 4 dr. Golden Fawn
'Life's too short to drive 'ordinary' cars"