Guage connection on block - location?

Jim, you don't mention the block that you're dealing with.
Please write back for confirmation from others who have
your block.

The 440's and my Chev 350 have the oil sensor threaded into
the block at the rear of the cyinder bank valley next
to/under the firewall, pointing down at the flywheel at 12
o'clock on the rear of the block.  My parts guy
wasimpressed because my 73 has TWO threaded sensors, one
for oil pressure guage and a seperate one for the idiot
light.  He seemd to think that this was uncommonly
luxurious (yep, that's an Imperial), having a muscle car
background as a machinist and knowing Mopar engines well.

Anyway, that is where the existing idiot light sensor
probably plugs/threads in, and you might be able to
appropriate or connect both in a T configuration with what
you already have....

-Kenyon