High Mileage Imperials

>So I'm wondering how other Imperials have fared for
>high mileage.  Who else has Imperials with 100K, 200K
>or more miles?

I have a 62 Le Baron that was bought new and owned by a couple here in Redwood City, Ca. I purchased it from the youngest son, 64 Back in Feb. 98. They thought that the OD had turned twice, and I'm inclined to agree with them. If true the car has 234,370 miles. The engine is quiet, smooth, but a bit tired. Does not have the get up and go as the two other 62's
     Denis, Redwood City, Ca.