Carlisle photos

Hi all,

Please join me and give Elijah Scott a HUGE hand for the fabulous job he has done in posting the pictures from Carlisle 2002.  Fantastic job!!

I don't even remember him snapping most of those pics, but he sure did do the cars justice.

Too bad not all the members made it for the photo, but it was pretty hectic.  We really should get together next time for dinner somewhere.

At least now I can reassemble names and faces.

Great, great job Elijah!!

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

83 Imp, beige,