car show

just to let everbody know ,their is a car show in Elkton mn. this
saturday,,11am to 6pm,,its called the englehart performance customer
appreciation show,,heres the good part,,no enterance fee,,free
food,,free pop,,free BEER,all you want,there are awards,,all makes and
models welcome...there are usually 4or5 imperials,,wed like to see
more,all cars are welcome,,,.elkton is about 10 miles east of austin
mn.., on I 90 east,,exits 189 or 193 ..elkton is on co hy 7,,south of i
90...thats this saturday and it is lots of fun,,.last year bill golden
maverik made 2 wheele runs down main street,,im not sure whats happing
this year,but should be good,,,..thanks,,,rick