Dimensioin IV Tires

For all to know. I have been trying to get some Dimension IV tires for a non Imperial. I am told by Yokohama, Coker Tire, and Universal Tire that these tires are discontinued. They were actually discontinued in 1992, according to Yokohama. There are some still out there for sale from Coker and Universal, just not the size I need. Firestone is still making the Wider White 721 in a 235 75 15 only, again according to Firestone dealer here in San Diego. If anyone has any info to contradict this I would be ever so grateful. I need 205 75R14. Bob
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 10:33 AM
Subject: Dimensioin IV Tires

Bob;

The Dimension IV tires built by Yokahoma in Salem, Virginia are available from specialty tire suppliers like Universal Vintage Tire in Hershey, PA or Coker Tire in Chattanooga, TN.  I recently bought a set from Universal Tire for my '81 Imperial and I am extremely pleased with them.  It will cost you, over and above the tire cost, the shipping and a charge to have them mounted and balanced in your home town.  It is still a reasonable price and you will have your new tires on the car in a week or less.

Good luck,

Chuck Ariens
'81 Imperial (Beauty)