Fender Mounted Turn Signal ('67-68)

Actually, the taillamps and turn signals are not that closely related. They
use different filaments of the same bulbs, so all they share is grounding.
If a rear lamp works properly for the brake lamp (which shares the brighter
filament, unlike the dimmer taillamp), it should work for the turn signal
unless the problem lies outside the bulb.

If just the fender lamp is out, it's very likely just the bulb.

The fender-mounted turn signal uses a #1893 bulb (not easy to find, but
perhaps an electronics store might be more helpful than a big chain auto
parts store). And it is replaceable, though a little challenging to get to,
since it doesn't fit out the top opening in the fender once you remove the
chrome trim cover. I find the easiest way to gain access is to remove the
front cornering lamp on my '67, which means removing part of the grille on a
'68 (luckily you have a '67, which is easier to work with in this regard).
Once you have access to the inner fender from underneath, you can pull the
the whole bulb-socket-amber-lens assembly down through the cornering lamp
opening and replace the bulb.

Hope this helps.
Chris