regarding chrome removal..

Hi all...

Regarding Steve Charette's  post about chrome removal,  the putty knife or
modified putty knife is great, short of finding some surplus aircraft skin
spoons which are very similar but nearly indestructible.   The second best
tool for this that I  have found,  was one of Leslie's peanut butter knives
that I kinda borrowed from her 2 years ago at Rhody Days when my hood
release cable broke.
Guess now I have to tell her that I still have that knife....I suppose after
the next year when my oil pump drive failed and she had 2 and a half tons of
suede in her garage,  a knife is a very minor issue.

Take care all

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe