From:   Richard Routt [mailto:rar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Monday, July 22, 2002 8:05 PM
To:     'mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject:        FW: Hi all

Hi all
I sent this originally to the salon and Leslie suggested I post it to the
regular list.  Please contact me individually if you can help.

Thanx RR
I need some help, although not on my 64 Crown Coupe.  I have a motor (
apart) in Fargo ND that I need to get home to southern Oregon or somewhere
close.  If anyone is going through Fargo in the near term and would like to
pick up some extra $'s please contact me either by email or phone.

Regards
RR

Richard Routt
rar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx