Removing Chrome (and windshields too!)

Good Tip Chris!
       When I was removing a windshield recently, I remembered a set of hard plastic sticks, about 5/8" wide by 6" long by 3/16" thick that the body guys at the dealer used to get us... I went to the local hardware, and the closest thing they had was a Red Devil plastic putty knife... it worked great!  They only had them in a 1" width, though.

       I need something wider for the chrome on the '63, though - I'm headed to the kitchen to see what's in Mamma's utensil drawer...

       And I'm gonna tell her it was Chris Hawkins' idea!