Stan's whitewalls

Stan,

Would you be so kind as to tell us what kind of tires these are again? No
quality whitewall should turn yellow within days (much less through the
protective blue film!) unless a neighborhood dog is fond of your car.

I have a set of Firestone 721s on my '67 Crown that still sparkle white after
8 years on the car. I do not dress the tires with anything (ArmorAll,
Endurance, etc.), and clean the whitewalls with Westley's Bleche White and
gentle use of either a sponge designed for non-stick cookware or a wool pad
(not steel wool but the sheep kind... available at most supermarkets). This
has worked well for me.

Have you done anything to the surface of these tires after cleaning them?

Let us know and we'll try to help.
Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon