Shows (was: Young Imperial Owners)

It's cheaper then to go with a car then without one.

How did they group the Imperials (& similar models)?
Was it by year, or model its self?

Question for you all- what are the best shows to bring
one of these models to- if you wanted to show 'em in
the north east?

I would like to show my car when I'm done... bet it
would be the "newest" one of these cars to get into a
show (1992 is pretty new for a car show in my
mind...).