Young Imperial Owners

One thing to add is that people who were teenagers in
the 50's have a better chance of being able to afford
and handle a 50's car then someone young.

'course, I grew up alongside my father who collected,
restored Mopars of the 60's-70's. Had 40-60 of them
between 1968-1995....

my car (can't truelly be called an Imperial, but has
the almost same engine- '92 Dynasty with 3.3 is just a
slightly cheaper 3.8 Imperial- almost identical in
every way) I picked because I knew I could make it
stand out.

How many early 90's Mopar sedans could there be with
flames, hood scoop, blower (soon), custom exhaust
(soon- still making and getting custom parts for it-
daul side exhaust pipes....), and much more (soon I
hope to transform the front end so that it uses the
Imperial folding headlights....)?

Too bad I missed the Syracuse 'Nats this year (I live
***20 minutes from the Syracuse fairgrounds!***). Out
of town at the time, came back as everyone left... oh
well, maybe by next year my car will be ready (who
knows, perhaps I'll bring my grandfather's '67 Saab
Monte Carlo while I am at it....).

How much does it cost to enter a car in the Syracuse
'Nats? Anyone know?