Imperialclub.com needs help - Please Read

Imperialclub.com needs help - Please Read

The Online Imperial Club website needs your assistance.

1)  We are looking for people that can scan and format ads,
literature, and magazine articles so that they can be
posted to the site.  If you have even moderate skills in
this department, we'd really like to hear from you.

2)  Many of the years represented on the website are very
sparse in terms of information, and we feel that each year
deserves our full attention, despite the good work that has
already been done by our current and previous volunteers,
we're not totally filled out yet.  Pre-1953 and the 1990's
come to mind especially.

If you have anything that the website (and others) would
benefit from seeing, please keep us in mind.  You need not
be computer savvy to contribute that operator's manual or
whatever that you got on Ebay or have sitting in your sock
drawer.  If it's Imperial related, printed on paper, or can
be photographed, we'd like to post it and can scan it for
you.

3)  This also goes for pictures of you and your car and any
stories that you might have regarding them.  What's not to
like about having your own club web-page with pictures of
your sweetie for all to see?

The OIC volunteers can be contacted via the hotlinks at the
bottom of most IML messages should you find time (maybe
this coming winter when you're snowed in?) to help out....

Thanks.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious