Doing Business with Moores of South Dakota

Doing Business with Moores of South Dakota

I have only one experience with Moores.  I purchased a fuel tank
from them.  It was described as essentially like new and priced
accordingly.  I agreed to the price but when I received it I found
it usable and it did not leak.  However it was far from a new tank.
I was dented and had some rust.  I tried to negotiate a price that
was more in line with the tank I received but had no success.

My recommendation is get a good description of the product you
are buying.

                                        Rolland Westra