Auto Temp II Servo module

--- Dboat2xs@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Would anyone know where new (or reconditioned) servo
> modules can be
> purchased?  The unit on my '72 is dead.  Are there
> any later electronic
> options that could be retrofitted at a reasonable
> cost?

New Power Servo units are indeed available, and in an
aluminum body, which will last much longer than the
original plastic.

However, they ain't cheap.  ;o)

Check out
http://w3.one.net/~desoto/AutoTemp/autotemp.html for
the full story, along with ordering information.

And, as a side note, the same Power Servo unit was
used on several years of Mercedes automobiles, which
explains the expense associated with them.

Good luck!

Elijah
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1970 Imperial LeBaron (with AutoTemp)
(3) 1971 Imperial LeBarons (2 with AutoTemp II)