No Air In The 90

     Perhaps you can give me a hand here.  There are several things wrong
     with my 90 Imperial.

     1.  My air has stopped blowing thru the panel and now only blows
         from under the dash.

     2.  It's also running hot with the air on and it asking for coolant,
         which is filled.

     3.  It appears the dual fans are not working to cool the
         radiator.

     I am by no means mechanically inclined, but would like to know where
     to start to address these problems.  I have a friend that will be
     helping me and has some knowledge of working on cars.

     p.s.  I enjoy most of the post and try to read them all.  I love
           hearing about Carlisle and the wonderful cars the members
           of the list had there.  Perhaps next year I'll have another
           Imperial that would qualify to be on the field with those
           beauties.

     Thanks In Advance
     Buris