Rubbing Steering Linkage on 73

I continue to find "things" on my 73 that I can't seem to figure out how or
why it's the way it is.  Yesterday I discovered that the joint where the
tie rod attaches to the center link on the passenger side is rubbing
against the torsion bar.  I'm not always the brightest but I'm pretty sure
this is a bad thing.  Anyone have any ideas on what's going on here and
what would be best course of action?  Are the torsion bars not adjusted
correctly?  Could the idler arm be damaged or the wrong one?

        Tony Wright
        Carthage, MO
          58 Crown
          73 LeBaron